Plan a trip.
Summer time calls for a family vacation. Don’t pass up the opportunity to head someplace where the mercury doesn’t rise as much.
It’s a great time to refresh those fried nerves and bond with the family. In the past year, www.getspini.com has helped many people find the right travel agent to plan a trip within their budgets.
While apps like Makemytrip, Oyo, TripAdvisor, etc, help you plan your trip, here’s a checklist to keep handy, not just to go from Point A to Point B, but to make sure you get the most of your time in any place.
1. How many days do you have? How far can you afford to go? For a budget-friendly getaway, pick out a destination that is lesser-known and off-beaten, with activities for every member of the family. If you are flexible with dates and number of days, chances are you will get a better deal than most.
2. Make the arrangements ahead of time and get tickets on low-cost flights and budget-conscious packages from agents. Check for reviews online.
3. If you have cranky children, we suggest you take a road trip. That way you won’t be at the receiving end of death stares from other passengers and you can stop frequently to keep the kids entertained.
4. Stock up! Pack games, toys and travel games, snacks and water, along with basic safety kits and medicines. It’s easier on the pocket and better than looking for local options in case of an emergency. Rely on online sources to give you an insight into lesser known attractions and the must-have food choices.
5. Keep a print out of your tickets, itinerary and emergency numbers in case your phone loses charge in transit.
Most importantly, remember to switch off and not take work with you. Mix and mingle with the locals to understand the culture better. Ensure you don’t litter and stay safe. Happy holidays!